HJC RPHA 11 Jackson Storm
Official Disney Pixar Licenced product
- P.I.M. PLUS
Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of helmet
- Detachable Chin Curtain
Reduces wind noise and blocks out turbulent airflow
- Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System
Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Enhanced Shield Dual Lock System for high speed racing condition
- Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
Delivery & Returns Policy (Parts)
Any item being returned, other than faulty goods, must be notified within 14 days and returned within 30 days. Please check with us before returning any items. We do not charge return postage to you if you want to change for a different item.
Return postage for non-faulty items is the responsibility of the customer.
Faulty Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email email@example.com to discuss prior to return.
Missing/Incorrect Item received: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the order.
Damaged Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the order.
When returning items ensure all items are adequately packaged in the original packaging. The company takes no responsibility for any damage to items that are not packaged adequately and damaged in transit.
Please ensure that you enclose:
- Your returns number or Order Number.
- Written details of why you are returning the item.
- When parcels are delivered inspect them immediately for damage and if they are damaged do not accept delivery of the item.