LS2 FF325 Strobe Civik White Black
- Fully UK road legal
- Aerodynamic HPTT construction – (High Pressure ABS Composite)
- In and Out air control system – Air intake vents to allow cool air to enter and rear exhaust vents to allow the warm used air to leave
- SR2S – Speed removable ratchet system with soft comfort chin strap padding
- Hygienically treated, fully removable interior washable lining
- Multi-positional clear and anti-scratch 3D visor
- Visor is Pinlock ready (anti-fog)
- Weight 1500g +/-50g
- Scratch resistant outer surface treatment to protect against harmful impacts
- Twin Shield System (TSS) – Internal retractable sun visor
- Complies with ece22.05 Safety Standrd
Since its establishment in 1989, LS2 has relied on advanced techniques, precise management and world class production equipment to develop the LS2 brand. These helmets have original style, are lightweight, high strength, with good ventilation, using environmentally safe materials passing global safety requirements.
Delivery & Returns Policy (Parts)
Any item being returned, other than faulty goods, must be notified within 14 days and returned within 30 days. Please check with us before returning any items. We do not charge return postage to you if you want to change for a different item.
Return postage for non-faulty items is the responsibility of the customer.
Faulty Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss prior to return.
Missing/Incorrect Item received: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the order.
Damaged Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the order.
When returning items ensure all items are adequately packaged in the original packaging. The company takes no responsibility for any damage to items that are not packaged adequately and damaged in transit.
Please ensure that you enclose:
- Your returns number or Order Number.
- Written details of why you are returning the item.
- When parcels are delivered inspect them immediately for damage and if they are damaged do not accept delivery of the item.