LS2 FF390 Breaker Swat
- 3 shell sizes
- kPa – Kinetic Polymer Alloy Shell
- UV coated
- Approved to standards ECE 22.05 + ACU Gold
- Fully UK road legal
- Anti scratch-resistant and quick remove visor system
- Polycarbonate visor with optically correct 3D lenses prevents vision distortion
- UV-resistant with Pinlock 70 Max Vision Anti-fog insert included
- Integrated drop-down inner sun visor
- Chin Guard,breath deflector
- Emergency Liner Release System
- Magna – TechLiner cooling system
- Quick release fastener
- Reinforced chin strap
- Interior Hypoallergenic Breathable Washable liner
- Breath deflector
- Pre-prepared for Sena Bluetooth communication system (LS2 Linkin Ride Pal III)
- Weight 1,390 g (+/ – 50)
Since its establishment in 1989, LS2 has relied on advanced techniques, precise management and world class production equipment to develop the LS2 brand. These helmets have original style, are lightweight, high strength, with good ventilation, using environmentally safe materials passing global safety requirements.
Delivery & Returns Policy (Parts)
Any item being returned, other than faulty goods, must be notified within 14 days and returned within 30 days. Please check with us before returning any items. We do not charge return postage to you if you want to change for a different item.
Return postage for non-faulty items is the responsibility of the customer.
Faulty Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email email@example.com to discuss prior to return.
Missing/Incorrect Item received: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the order.
Damaged Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the order.
When returning items ensure all items are adequately packaged in the original packaging. The company takes no responsibility for any damage to items that are not packaged adequately and damaged in transit.
Please ensure that you enclose:
- Your returns number or Order Number.
- Written details of why you are returning the item.
- When parcels are delivered inspect them immediately for damage and if they are damaged do not accept delivery of the item.