LS2 MX470 SUBVERTER EMPEROR BLACK RED
- 3 SEPARATE SHELL SIZES TO AVOID THE “BIG HEAD” LOOK
- SAFETY SLIDING EPS STRUCTURE
- LIGHTWEIGHT (1150 -1250 g (depending on size))
- SHELL CONSTRUCTED FROM KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy)
- REMOVABLE WASHABLE BREATHABLE HYPOALLERGENIC INTERNAL LINER
- DOUBLE “D” RING RACE SPEC FASTENER
- REINFORCED CHIN STRAP
- EMERGENCY LINER RELEASE SYSTEM ALLOWS THE LINER TO BE REMOVED WITHOUT TAKING OFF THE HELMET
- MULTI VENT SYSTEM, CHIN, TOP, SIDE AND REAR
- SIZES XS to 2XL
The new offroad model of the LS2 range represents the perfect expression of the name thanks to its extreme and absolute innovating specifics looking to comfort, safety and look.
Made with the ultra-light KPA, the new Subverter is offering, above all, a security sliding structure with a double injection of EPS, to guarantee an exceptional protection on impacts.
Subverter is ready to fight for new big and dusty challenges on the head of the motocross riders all over the world!
The shell is made from our technically advanced Kinetic Polymer Alloy, (KPA).
Since its establishment in 1989, LS2 has relied on advanced techniques, precise management and world class production equipment to develop the LS2 brand. These helmets have original style, are lightweight, high strength, with good ventilation, using environmentally safe materials passing global safety requirements.