Oxford Oximiser 3X
- Completely redesigned and tested in the UK using top quality long life components
- Intelligent charging will “cycle-charge” in an attempt to recover sulphated batteries
- A 2 year warranty is included as standard
- Soft touch rubberised case for improved grip and ruggedness
- Suitable for all 12V automotive batteries including Lithium LiFePO4 motorcycle batteries
- Provides up to 3.6 Amps charging power for batteries up to 125Ah capacity
Contains a “soft-start” charging mode to improve recovery of deeply discharged batteries as low as 8 volts. Fast and efficient in all modes this oximiser keeps charge times short and reduces main power consumption while new voltage sensors quickly detect high current drain and will automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate.
Oxford Products Ltd is a global leader in both motorcycle and bicycle products.
From its base in Oxfordshire, the company also distributes to over 85 partners worldwide.
Its huge range of products encompasses everything which makes life on bikes better: from clothing and helmets to accessories, hard parts, locks and luggage and more!
Delivery & Returns Policy (Parts)
Any item being returned, other than faulty goods, must be notified within 14 days and returned within 30 days. Please check with us before returning any items. We do not charge return postage to you if you want to change for a different item.
Return postage for non-faulty items is the responsibility of the customer.
Faulty Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss prior to return.
Missing/Incorrect Item received: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the order.
Damaged Item: Please contact us on 01788 535828 / 573257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the order.
When returning items ensure all items are adequately packaged in the original packaging. The company takes no responsibility for any damage to items that are not packaged adequately and damaged in transit.
Please ensure that you enclose:
- Your returns number or Order Number.
- Written details of why you are returning the item.
- When parcels are delivered inspect them immediately for damage and if they are damaged do not accept delivery of the item.