OXFORD PRODUCTS SPORTS ADVANCED HOTGRIPS
Designed specifically to suit todays Sport type bikes with 22mm (7/8″) handlebars & can be trimmed to length (114 – 123mm) if required.
Virtually all bikes use standard 22mm handlebars, the exceptions tend to be Large Cruisers and Harleys
The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance. Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear; rhombus tread pattern for vibration absorption; 5² block siped tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel; diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required.
- 9 heat settings
- Redesigned control interface
- Intelligent heat setting memory
- Weatherproof power connectors
- Optimised tread pattern
- Weatherproof design
- Simple installation
- Battery saving mode
- Draws under 4A
- 2 x Hotgrips
- 1 x intelligent heat control
- 1 x metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
- 1 x wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
- 1 x instruction booklet and warranty form
Oxford Products Ltd is a global leader in both motorcycle and bicycle products.
From its base in Oxfordshire, the company also distributes to over 85 partners worldwide.
Its huge range of products encompasses everything which makes life on bikes better: from clothing and helmets to accessories, hard parts, locks and luggage and more!