The Sinnis Jet II is an ultra-cool 50cc moped, designed to turn heads. Its striking Neon colour scheme will make you the envy of all other road users while you breeze past the traffic achieving well over 100mpg. The Jet II features open style handlebars with the added bonus of a tinted mini screen and a seven-colour digital display to help you monitor speed, fuel, engine management and all-important diagnostic information. The electronic fuel-injected engine can easily achieve over 100 miles per gallon, making your commutes to work or town affordable. Under the hand-stitched seat, you will find ample storage for your belongings so you can concentrate on the freedom of riding. The sporty lines of this scooter add to the overall aesthetic. Riding has never been more enjoyable.
Engine Type: 4 stroke Single Cylinder (air cooled)
Displacement: 49 cc
Starting System: Electric & Kick
Max Power: 2.9Kw@7500rpm
Rear suspension: Coil Spring
Front brake: Disc
Rear brake: Drum
Seat Height: 780 mm
Tyre size: 3.50×10
Dry Weight: 85kg
Fuel Capacity: T.B.C.
You can rest assured that your Sinnis machine will be covered rain or shine. One year’s full AA cover including Home start, Relay, Roadside Repair, Breakdown Cover, Labour, Fuel and battery assist. Along with Sinnis’ 24 month parts warranty on 125cc’s and 12 months on 50cc’s you know you can buy a new Sinnis machine in confidence. All Sinnis motorcycles are built to the highest standards using Japanese designed engines to ensure whether you commute, ‘green lane’ or tour you can ‘Enjoy the Ride’ time and time again.
Nationwide delivery available – please call for a quote. All our new bike prices include V.A.T and P.D.I. (pre-delivery inspection) costs which includes number plate, L-plates (if required), fuel and oil. DVLA registration fee and road tax are not included and will be charged at the current rate. All bikes are fully assembled, prepared and registered for road use (if applicable). Finance available subject to acceptance. Part exchange considered. For more details please call us on 01788 573257 or email email@example.com
Pre-Sale Information and Status Disclosure:
Firstly we would like to thank you for considering Nightingales to supply your motorcycle/scooter.
Below we have listed a few pointers to help ensure your purchase goes smoothly:
Acceptable Payment methods:
We prefer payment by debit card or bank transfer but can also accept cash (Bank of England notes only) credit cards and bank cheques* at our discretion. Sorry but we no longer accept personal cheques. Please ask your salesman for details if paying by bank transfer.
*Bank cheques can take several days to clear into our account. If you require delivery in under 7 working days, we would suggest using an alternative method of payment.
If you require hire purchase or a personal loan, please ask our sales staff for a quotation.
Nightingales is a Credit Broker and Intermediary and are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are not an independent financial adviser and as so are unable to provide you with independent financial advice. We may receive payment(s) or other benefit from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You are not obliged to use the financial services we offer and are free to use the services of any finance or loan company available to you to finance the purchase of your motorcycle or scooter. We are not authorised to sell P.P.I. (Payment Protection Insurance) or similar products. If you require P.P.I. you are advised to contact your finance provider or any other organisation offering such products.
If for any reason, you need to cancel your purchase, please inform us as soon as possible. This will incur a minimum cancellation fee of £50.00 regardless of your reason for cancellation. In addition to this, we have a legal right to charge for any other costs incurred such as re-stocking fees, obtaining replacement documentation, cancelling the vehicle’s registration with the DVLA, workshop time, any parts or accessories fitted and any other costs involved during the sale and preparation process. For motorcycles or scooters which we did not have in stock at the time of your order which have been specially ordered, there will be a minimum charge of £150.00 to cover the cost of stocking the item or returning the goods to the distributor. If you have submitted an application for finance through Nightingales and are subsequently declined the offer of finance, the deposit you paid is fully refundable. DVLA registration fees are not refundable.
Before collecting your bike:
Prior to delivery/collection, your bike will be subjected to a P.D.I. (Pre-delivery inspection). During busier times of the year, this can take several working days due to a high volume of work in our workshop. Your salesman will discuss the date of collection with you once your deposit has been paid. On the day of collection, it is strongly advised that you telephone and check that your bike is ready for you to save any unnecessary waiting when you arrive. Please also let us know if you are unable to collect your bike on the day arranged.
If you are part-exchanging your current motorcycle, please ensure you bring the following with you before you collect your new bike:
V5 Registration Document. If you have mislaid this, or cannot produce it for any other reason, you must inform us at the earliest possible opportunity, as this may delay the collection date of your new motorcycle. There will be a charge of £25.00 for missing registration documents, as this is the cost of obtaining a replacement.
Owner’s handbook, service record book, spare Keys, previous MOT certificates and any standard parts such as silencers, screens, seat cowls etc. as applicable.
IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to inform the DVLA that you are selling your bike. This can be done via the DVLA website with your salesman when you collect your new bike, or if you prefer, you can complete and post the yellow V5C/3 section of your registration document. Failure to do this may result in a fine. You should receive confirmation from the DVLA within a few days stating that you are no longer the recorded keeper.
We can provide fully insured professional motorcycle delivery to any mainland U.K. address. Please contact us for a quote. We do not ship overseas. You may, of course collect your motorcycle from our shop on Lawford Road, Rugby during shop opening hours.
Further Information for ‘Distance Sale’ Customers:
1. If this Agreement (sale) has been conducted without any face to face contact between the Dealer and the Customer, or anyone acting on their respective behalves, the Customer may give notice to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods, or the last good where you order multiple goods at the same time.
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by clear statement (e.g a letter sent by post, fax or email) to our address details above. We can provide you with a cancellation form should you wish.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
5. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments from you, including the costs of delivery (except from the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other then the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
6. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than-
a. 14 days after the day on which the we receive the goods back, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c. If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
7. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you have used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have sent evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
8. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at 58-60 Lawford Road, Rugby, Warks, CV21 2EA without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
9. You will bear the cost of returning the goods.
10. You must take reasonable care of the Goods and will be responsible for any loss or damage from when they are delivered until when they are returned to us. You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than that what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
11. If you requested to begin the performance of any services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what had been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract